From 3M Health Information Systems
A look back at popular blogs of 2017
Thanks for reading the Inside Angle blog in 2017! As 2018 approaches, revisit some of our most popular blogs of the year:
1. HCCs: A frequent factor in the value equation by Kristine Daynes
Blogger Kristine Daynes identifies one common element in many health system value-based programs.
2. HIMagine That: The problem list is a problem by Sue Belley and Donna Smith
In this blog, Sue Belley and Donna Smith provide examples of problems with problem lists.
3. Using big data analytics to avoid left-hand turns in health care by Jeremy Zasowski
Is your hospital making too many “left-hand turns?” In his whiteboard video blog, Jeremy Zasowski offers a surprising case study that could be applied to health care.
4. If you got it….use it! Working smarter, not harder on improving quality outcomes by Cheryl Manchenton
How can health system teams get “on the same page?” Cheryl Manchenton offers strategies for success using tools hospitals already have.
5. What’s in it for me? Accurate reimbursement! by Rebecca Caux-Harry
When it comes to ICD-10 coding accuracy, what exactly is the benefit to providers? Find out in this blog from Rebecca Caux-Harry.