From 3M Health Information Systems
Finding Value at the 3M Client Experience Summit
The 3M Client Experience Summit is less than two months away, May 5 – 7 in Salt Lake City. As I talk with customers about it, I’ve settled into a quick list of reasons why I find it valuable for myself and clients. If you work for a healthcare provider that licenses 3M software, pay attention. This is why you might want to attend the 2015 summit, too.
- Last year I learned more about population health in one CES session that I did in any of the free vendor webinars I watched in 2014.
- I’ve referred back to presentation slides for several 2014 sessions at least a dozen times for guidance in my job.
- The 2015 agenda has more sessions addressing ambulatory care and analytics.
- Salt Lake City is beautiful in May.
- Registration is free to clients who license 3M software. And there is no limit to the number of people from a site who can attend.
- CEU credits.
For more reasons, or a glimpse into conference topics, go to the event website or read one of the blogs I posted in previous years:
- What Every Hospital Ought to Know About Measuring Patient Quality, Cost, and Experience
- Five Simple Principles for Tackling Hospital-Acquired Conditions
I promised a quick list of reasons, and this is it. Hope it’s compelling enough for you to consider coming this year.
Kristine Daynes is marketing manager for payer and regulatory markets at 3M Health Information Systems.